Ecuadorian Culture Ampoule
Ecuadorian Psilocyne Ecuaescens
With the Culture Ampoule you can at home graft your own substrate with the Magic Mushrooms cultures. Traditional spore prints and syringes have a greater chance of infection and a smaller chance of a successful harvest of mushrooms. The Culture Ampoule contains the mushroom culture and can be inoculated directly into the substrate. Follow the instructions for a successful harvest !!
Follow the instructions for a successful harvest!
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the Culture Ampoule with a clean, wet cloth.
- We recommend using an alcohol wipe to eliminate any bacteria.
- The supplied syringe is packed sterile. Make sure it does not get contaminated and open it in a clean environment.
- Slightly loosen the cap of the Culture Ampoule so that it does not draw vacuum while filling the syringe.
- Insert the needle through the rubber seal and fill the syringe.
- The needle is now ready and the culture can be injected into the desired substrate. Let it grow at room temperature. Within a few days the mycelium will become visible
The Ecuadorian Psilocyne Ecuaescens gives the following effects with the correct dosage:
- average / strong visual
- laugh kicks
- feeling or happiness and joy
- Let the concept loose time and space
- intensive colors
- Improve the senses
Magic mushrooms can be dangerous to health when you combine it with certain medications, alcohol or with MAO inhibitors. Are you using drugs? Always consult your doctor first and read the package insert of your medicine to prevent health risks. DO NOT use the magic mushrooms if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Treat these unique Magic Mushrooms with respect and use them only when you are in a positve mood and a peaceful environment. Do NOT go driving vehicles or participate in traffic !
24High only ships to European countries. Unfortunately, because of the local law 24High can not send/ship this product to : Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Monaco, Canary Islands
See FAQ point "Countries" for info.